BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

One Week Post-Op

Becky had her one week post-operative appointment with Dr. Parris today. It felt so good to get the dressing off for a little while! Dr. Parris was pleased with how the X-ray looked. You can see the two pins he used to fuse the joint they reshaped during surgery.




Becky's foot is still pretty swollen and bruised, but, all-in-all, everything seems to be going well. Jeff says he can already see how much the shape of Becky's foot has changed.





One week down, five more to go!













4 comments:

Whitney said...

Due to the nature of your most recent blog posts, I'm pretty sure Natalie won't stay long enough to say "get well soon," but I'm sure she'd say it if it wasn't about feet.

It does look different! If I was there I'd take us to get pedicures (I usually take my pregnant friends for pedicures before they give birth, but this one can qualify . . . somehow). I'm sure we could find a color to coordinate with the lovely bruises and bandages. Hope it feels better!

Marci said...

It is looking much better. Hopefully it will feel much better when all is said and done. (Tickle, tickle.)

Jennybug said...

It's amazing how different it looks! That must mean they did it right, right? Do you have a date planned on when you get to do this all over again? :)

Becky A said...

I sure hope that means they did it right. Now if I can just behave myself and not mess it up, it'll stay right.
As for the other foot.... no, no date planned. If my surgeon would have thought we could fit it in before June 1st, we would have done it then. Now we don't know when we'll be ready to do my left foot.