BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Why I Love Couponing

This is why I love to shop using coupons. Over the last two days, I have shopped sales at Albertson's, Fred Meyer and Costco. I bought everything you see in this picture ($515.00 worth) for $27.62. That's a savings of $487.38! Gotta love it!!! =)


Here is what I purchased
3 boxes crackers
1 box fruit snacks
1 package cookies
1 bunch bananas
3 bottles spices
5 pounds red potatoes
1 head cabbage
6 pair children’s socks
12 cups yogurt
14 bags Easter candy
6 packages gum
15 pounds grass seed
87 boxes Post cereal

1 comments:

JoAnna said...

WOW!!I am very new to couponing....I have only used a few here and there, now your deal is awesome..I hope to be able to do this oneday...I just gotta learn all the little trades and how many coupons i can use and what not......Thanks for sharing!!
Joanna
http://joannanherblogs.blogspot.com