BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ashley and I went to see New Moon last night with my book club group. There were 18 of us, and we had a blast! Jennifer Miller and Christy Waite got to the theatre around 5:30 to make sure we'd be first in line for the 8:15 showing. Thanks ladies!

The rest of us showed up piecemeal after that.

The movie was pretty good (the books are soooo much better), but the best part was listening to all the comments those women made. Thanks for a great girl's night out!

6 comments:

Jay Wanless Southwick said...

What's a new moon?

Becky A said...

It's a movie based on the second book in a popular book series. Ashley has read the series at least three times!

THE BANGARTS said...

Keith and I went with two of our friends. We decided that they definitey had a bigger budget for this movie. We liked it too. What a fun girls night.

Whitney said...

Don't tell me you're on the front row! Were your eyes wandering about in your head afterwards? I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was good.

Jennybug said...

Oh my goodness what fun! I just found this blog--guess I've not been paying attention. hmmm..... Anyway, my girlfriends and I are going tomorrow--finally!

Becky A said...

Actually, we were on the front row of the upper deck. Great place to sit without kinking your neck or having heads to look around. =)